1. Correct dojo etiquette must be observed at all times i.e. bowing upon entering and leaving the dojo. Respect must be shown to the instructors, visiting sensei and fellow members whatever grade they may be.
2. Smoking and eating is not permitted in the dojo.
3. Mobile telephones must be turned off before entering the dojo.
4. Members should at all times make a personal effort to ensure their dogi is washed and pressed. Plain white t-shirts may be worn under dogi by female members only.
5. Finger nails and toe nails must be cut regularly and kept short to prevent injury to other members.
6. Articles of value should not be left in the changing rooms as the instructors and secretary cannot be held responsible for articles which are lost, damaged or stolen.
7. Rings, watches, necklaces and other personal adornments must be removed prior to each training session.
8. Members train at their own risk. The instructor and secretary will not accept liability for any injuries incurred whilst training.
9. Members are urged to arrive at least ten minutes before the training session begins, allowing time to change. However, members who do arrive late should wait at the side seated in seiza until being allowed to join the class.
10. Any member who does not attend at least ¾ of their training sessions will not be allowed to grade.
Termination of membership
11. Any member found using unnecessary violence or excessive bad language towards another club member or to be of unsuitable character and therefore likely to bring dishonour to the principles and ideals of martial arts shall have their membership terminated.